More effective communication with modern feedback – incompany training
Aims & benefits
OBJECTIVES OF THE TRAINING:
- To allow the participants receive the cutting edge knowledge on human communication within the scope of feedback.
- To promote among the participants ideas on human psychology and functioning that will support their development within the field of modern and mindful feedback.
- To create for the participants space for practice and testing the proposed solutions and knowledge.
- To give the participants the change to exchange ideas and thoughts to promote common learning and broadening the understanding of the natural differences among people.
THE PARTICIPANTS WILL LEARN ABOUT:
- The changes in the field of feedback.
- New concepts and ideas for modern way of giving feedback.
- Cultural differences and perceptions of feedback.
- Methodologies of modern feedback.
THE PARTICIPANTS WILL GAIN SKILLS OF:
- Preparing feedback according to the needs/situation/addressees.
- Choosing the feedback tools appropriately for the best effectiveness.
- Delivering feedback assertively while securing good communication.
- Receiving feedback assertively framing as a learning opportunity.
- Drawing confusions from any feedback situation in order to develop in the field for future.
THE PARTICIPANTS WILL GAIN COMPETENCIES OF:
- Researching the feedback needs and reasons for it.
- Perceive adequately both feedback and feedback reactions.
- Drawing conclusions for the future from feedback situations both when giving and receiving one.
- Dealing with strong emotions that may show up.
- Thriving on differences, also cultural.
More effective communication with modern feedback
- Presenting the aims of the training.
- Presenting the participants.
Discussion on the individual training needs.
- Introductory exercises.
2. Modern feedback.
- The basics (including psychological triggers and neuroscience behind), what has changed, which styles do not bring the expected effects, what can be done, personal experiences of the participants, FOLLOWED BY EXERCISES.
3. The Tools.
- Concepts of GOLD and Feedforward, STAR, GROW.
- What is there at our disposal and how to choose well (setting up the conditions against which to make the best choice).
4. Going into details:
- Analysing each technique and its aspects, applicability.
1. GOLD (goal – objective – learning – difference).
2. STAR (situation – task – action – results).
3. GROW (goal – reality – options – what’s next).
4. FEEDFORWARD (behavior – suggestions – noting – switching roles).
5. The Feedback Checklist:
- Introducing the idea of good preparation and delivery the feedback:
1. Pre-feedback: the preparation of three levels:
- Person (facts, opinions, feeling)
- Content (adequate words, named aims, values – common ground)
- Attitude (scripting the situation into partnership, mutuals aims, learning moment)
6. Conducting the feedback:
- The roles that may show up (Eric Berne’s Transactional Analysis) and methods to diffuse strong emotions on the spot and both sides (Brene Brown’s Dare to Lead, Marc Brackett’s RULER concept).
- Post-feedback actions: framing feedback situations as learning realities with prof. Carol Dweck’s Growth Mindset, introducing The Feedback Matrix.
7. Practise sesion:
- Individuals scripts.
- Case study – group work.
- Both Roles – pair work.
8. The Difficult Reactions:
- How to handle challenges of feedback – elements of emotional intelligence and stress management that allow for good delivery and reception of feedback.
9. Differences among people:
- How do they influence our reactions towards feedback (the idea of Modalities, The Concept of Metaprograms), what can be done, where to search for understanding.
10. Cultural Differences:
- What is needed for feedback to go well when cultural diversity is at stake (prof. Geert Hofstede’s concepts, Austin Channing Brown’s solutions).
11. Summing Up the Training:
- Final comments on good feedback that builds connecion and understanding, me for Q&As.
THE TRAINING METHODS
Oceny dla tego szkolenia:
Oceń to szkolenie:
How do we prepare our training projects?
Analysing your training needs
Verification of your training aims
Creating a training programme
Logical & administrative settings
Realization of the project
5 reasons you should pick our training:
1. Based on deeply analyse of your training needs, we will recommend you best trainer and programme offer.
2. Through the whole project, there’s gonna be an account manager to take care of your needs.
3. Participants will get all the necessary training materials in very attractive form.
4. We guarantee using variety of training methods through the whole project.
5. Your project will be closed with after training report containing evaluation and reccomendations for the future.